Blundstone boots have survived droughts, floods, final exams, graduation parties, world wars and the rigours of the harsh Australian environment.
In the end, Australians have always been able to rely on the boot that has become a legend.
Nothing comes close to quality of Blundstone, with the following qualities:
- No compromise on safety. Steel - the safest toe cap material available.
- Steel provides the highest resistance against lateral side forces.
- Cut resistant against aggressive power driven cutting equipment.
- Penetration resistant against power operated tools such as nail guns.
- Impact resistant - tested at an energy level of 200 joules.
- Compression resistant - tested to a compression load of 15kN.
- Heat resistant - matching sole temperature resistance demands of protective footwear being worn.
- Chemical resistant against solvents, hydrocarbons, acids, alkalis, and fuel oils.
- Broad fitting - in width, height and length